- No physical/paper ticket will be issued during the 50th IFFI 2019 and an e-ticket will be sent on the delegate’s registered email ID along with an SMS confirming the booking (E-ticket is mandatory to gain entry into the theatre).
- E-tickets will be issued/ sent only to valid accreditation. Every e-ticket will be visible at my.iffigoa.org and on mobile app IFFIGOA.
- Sharing accreditation cards is strictly prohibited. All delegates should adhere to the rules. In case of misuse accreditation card, the accreditation card shall be blocked / terminated.
- Every card holder is entitled for a certain quota of tickets per day depending on card type(eg. Delegate Cine Enthusiast: 4tickets per day)
• Tickets (e-tickets) are issued free of cost only against the accreditation card.
- Tickets can be booked only for upcoming 2 days. For example, Online sale will start at 00.00 hours of 20th November 2019 for the movie to be screened on 21st November 2019 and Box office/ Ticket counter sale will start from 20th November at 7:00 am for the movies to be screened on 21st November 2019 and so on.
- All Accreditation cards are Barcode / RFID chip based and will be scanned at the auditorium entrance. It is in the delegate’s interest to scan the accreditation card or else the e-ticket will be considered as un-used and thereby liable for cancellation against the delegate’s daily ticket quota.
- Cancellation of tickets must be done prior to the show start time. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of the delegate’s daily ticket quota, if the ticket is un-used.
- Tickets can be booked / cancelled at the following locations: INOX, Maquinez Art Gallery, Kala Academy or through Online mode: www.my.iffigoa.org and Mobile App.
- Certain reserved seats may be released for ticketing, one hour prior to the show start time and the same will be available for ticketing only at INOX, Maquinez Art Gallery, Kala Academy and Inox Porvorim.
- The delegates are requested to mention the film screening code, for better and faster communication at the ticketing counter.
- Delegates are not allowed to book tickets for screenings in the same time slot (i.e. booking for parallel screenings not allowed)
- Each E-ticket is valid for a single screening only.
- Only delegates with a valid e-ticket will have access to the theatre.
Theatre Policy & Admittance
- Person with disabilities can contact the help desk at the venues for assistance.
- Sitting on the aisle/ non-designated seating area inside the theatre is strictly prohibited and any one found doing so will be barred from further screenings of IFFI 2019.